Between land and sea, living in a sea of greenery while preserving its authentic character, Pornic asserts itself among the tonic Atlantic destinations.
Golf, spa, sailing, casino, city heart charming and alive is an active city all year round with its 14,500 year round residents.
Pornic is ideally located 40 km from Nantes and its airport, the island of Noirmoutier, Guérande, Le Croisic or La Baule or 40 minutes, even in summer.
- Its medieval historical center and its castle,
- Its seaside neighborhoods and villas "Belle Epoque"
- Beaches, creeks, roads and customs ports,
- Its port Casino.
Near cottages A stopover in Pornic:
- thalassotherapy center at 4 km,
- the salt marshes of Bourgneuf-en-Retz and Guérande
- the vineyards of the Pays de Retz,
- National Park of La Brière
- the island of Noirmoutier,
- the shipyards of Saint-Nazaire,
- Ile d'Yeu from Fromentine
- wildlife parks (Wild Planet, Grand Park Legends, the Golden Boissiere, the museum the Daviaud)
- The Baule,
For sports fans:
- Golf Pornic 1 km,
- Vélocéan bike course 1 km,
- equestrian center at 1 km,
- sports center 3 km from Pornic,
- Hiking on the path of the Customs officers,
- fishing in the Haute Perche or in the pond of Val Saint-Martin,
- sea kayaking and river
- jet ski,
- tree climbing.