Between land and sea, living in an ocean of greenery
while preserving its authentic character,
Pornic is among the most invigorating of Atlantic destinations.
Golf, thalassotherapy, sailing, casino, a heart of town as charming as it is alive, it is a city active in all seasons, with its 15,000 inhabitants a year.
Pornic is ideally located 40 km from Nantes and its airport, the island of Noirmoutier, Guérande, Croizic or La Baule.
Thomas Labis, a former fisherman from Normandy, converted into a captain, provides excursions for the discovery of the Jade Coast and Bourgneuf Bay, aboard his boat called L'Évasion III, with a capacity of 80 passengers.It also offers sea fishing trips.
These walks take place every day from April to September.
Departing from the port of Noëveillard in Pornic or from the Vieux Port (Pornic Center) , discover the idyllic setting of our beautiful region and the Jade coast as far as Préfailles and Pointe Saint-Gildas in all tranquility and from new angles.
- Its medieval historic center and its castle,
- Its seaside districts and its ""Belle Epoque"" villas,
- Its beaches, its coves, its customs road and its ports,
- Its Casino de la Ria.
Near the Une Escale à Pornic guesthouses:
- the thalassotherapy center 4 km away,
- the salt marshes of Bourgneuf-en-Retz and Guérande,
- the vineyards of the Pays de Retz,
- La Brière National Park,
- Noirmoutier Island,
- the Saint-Nazaire shipyards,
- Ile d'Yeu from Fromentine,
- animal parks (Planète Sauvage, the Grand Parc des Légendes, La Boissière Doré, the Daviaud eco-museum),
- The Baule,
- Le Croisic,
For sports lovers:
- Golf de Pornic 1 km away,
- Vélocean cycle route 1 km away,
- equestrian centers at 1 km,
- Pornic sports center 3 km away,
- hiking on the Chemin des Douaniers,
- fishing in the sea or in the Haute Perche, in the pond of Val Saint-Martin,
- sea and river kayaking,
- jet ski,
- tree climbing.